A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Bascom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Bascom is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Bascom, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bascom graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston.
Dr. Bascom has 2 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Lucy Bascom BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl L. Bascom practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Bascom has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheryl Bascom practices Gastroenterology near Ashland, KY.
See Ashland Gastroenterologists.