Dr. Cheryl Bascom MD, BS, MBBS Patient Reviews

3.2

• Good
  • Bad

May 13th, 2017
Don't go to her or this office.
I called around after a referral from my physician, and found her office through my insurance. From the referral, things went down hill from there. I got there about 30 minutes before my appointment, and she ended up being 2 hours late. After telling the receptionist I had waited they finally got me back. From the moment she walked into the room, she had this attitude like the world owed her something. She talked over me the entire visit, and never got my medical history straight. Finally I got fed up and with her and the whole office and walked out. I will never go back there.

July 28th, 2012
Beware!!!!!
Have never been treated so poorly by a doctor in my life!!!!! She was rude to me as a patient in the hospital as well as my spouse. Screamed at us in the hospital room....does not tolerate questions....Do not....I repeat DO NOT choose her as your doctor....very condescending and she SCREAMED at us...how unprofessional....I am still in shock!!!!

June 9th, 2011
i was not given ANY kind of sedative prior to mt endoscopy and she was 5 hours late for the procedure

August 4th, 2010
She is a good dr. knows her stuff, but her bedside manner could really use some work. I hate going just because of her very bossy behavior, its only about 2 mintures she spends in the exam room. She does not listen to you speak. Her bedside manner really needs improvement.

April 28th, 2010
SHOCKED that this treatment is acceptable
was diagnosed with three different issues. first, was awake during beginning of colonoscopy. second, when returning for results, waited more than two hours without explanation while lunch was catered in by what looked to be a very handsome pharmaceutical rep.when i finally saw the doctor, i had more than three different diagnoses, which she seemed irritated that i was concerned and wanted information. she rolled her eyes, told me what i read on internet was correct at Barrett's disease, flipped me a brochure and that was that. i wouldn't even call this bad bedside manner, i could call it inhumane.

April 3rd, 2017