Dr. Cheryl Basden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cheryl Basden?

December 13th, 2015

I saw Dr. Cheryl Basden about 15 years ago. She moved to a different part of the state and i have had 2 other primary care physicians since. The first one was good but she retired. My present physician does not spend as much time because she thnks i have no illnesses. which is true but i still need to be able to talk to her.

January 27th, 2014

Patient

I was a patient of Dr. Basden's. She was a fabulous Dr. However, her practice abruptly closed. I was told that she retired, but this practice is no longer open.

February 3rd, 2012

Dr. Basden Is Awesome But Wait Time Is Horrible

My overall opinion of Dr. Basden is that she is awesome! She is very kind, professional, knowledgeable, patient and informative one of the best doctors I have ever had or have seen one of my family members or friends has! However, the wait time is awful! There has not been a time when I didnt have to wait at least an hour before being seen, except when I am one of the first patients. Even then, I know there is a minimal 30 minute wait. Therefore, I try to get the early morning appointments. Once she is seeing you, she makes you feel you matter as a person not a patient to her. Additionally, her staff is good. The ladies are very kind, professional and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr. Basden if you are patient. I know my patience has grown as a result of being one of her patients. Nevertheless, I believe she is worth the wait but her office would be awesome if the weight was cut at least in half. Then, the little hesitation I have on recommending her would be gone.

July 20th, 2011

She is a good doctor and does seem to be concerned although she does not do well with following up with her patients (test results, etc.) Her office staff provides VERY POOR customer service.

October 4th, 2017