A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Booker-Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Booker-Carter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Booker-Carter
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Booker-Carter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Booker-Carter graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Booker-Carter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Anne Booker-Carter MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl A. Booker-Carter practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Booker-Carter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Booker-Carter practices Psychiatry near Sellersville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Southampton, PA.
See Sellersville Psychiatrists.