A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Brewer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Brewer, Gynecologist, Gynecologic Oncology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brewer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brewer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Brewer, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Brewer graduated from Indiana University SOM. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Brewer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Ann Brewer MD is a female Oncologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl A. Brewer practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Brewer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Brewer practices Gynecologic Oncology and Gynecology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, IL.
See Las Vegas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.