A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Brewer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Brewer, Gynecologist, Gynecologic Oncology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Brewer, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- chemotherapy for gynecologic malignancy
- focus on quality of life
- genetics of gynecologic malignancies
- management of abnormal Paps
- minimally invasive surgery available
- surgery for difficult pelvic masses
Education & Awards
Dr. Brewer graduated from Indiana University SOM. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Brewer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Mountainview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Ann Brewer MD is a female Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl A. Brewer practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Brewer has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheryl Brewer practices Gynecologic Oncology and Gynecology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.