A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Buck-Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Buck-Patterson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Buck-Patterson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Buck-Patterson graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Buck-Patterson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Denise Buck-Patterson MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl D. Buck-Patterson practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Buck-Patterson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Buck-Patterson practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Smyrna, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Smyrna Internists and Smyrna Pediatricians.