A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Buck-Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Buck-Patterson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buck-Patterson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Buck-Patterson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Buck-Patterson graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Buck-Patterson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl D Buck-Patterson MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl D. Buck-Patterson practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Buck-Patterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheryl Buck-Patterson practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Pediatricians.