Dr. Cheryl Burack Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Cheryl Burack?

August 2nd, 2016

Wonderful Dr.

Great Dr. She is very kind and informative knows what shes talking about. I have had two out of three baby out of her office she works at and Im hoping she gets to deliver baby number three in Sep.

March 16th, 2014

Unsatisified Patient

After waiting 2 hours before Dr.Burack came in to see me; I felt she was very abrupt, had no time to answer my questions and seemed like she really didn't care about my concerns, she was literally done with me in five minutes. I will NOT be returning to this office.

February 11th, 2014

Felt rushed

Like others, I also felt that dr. Burrack was abrupt. I sensed her wanting to end the visit ASAP. I did not return to see her. She needs to reevaluate h she interacts with her patients.

July 22nd, 2013

I would not recommend this Dr.

August 20th, 2010

Not Good

I have been seeing Dr. Burack for 5 years. My first visit went well... the others after that were less than pleasant. Shes abrupt and really doesn't have time to spend answering your questions. I have an abnormal lining and fibroids that were ignored. I even made a "consultation" appt. to try to get answers. She blew them all off. I am now facing major surgery because of this. I got more care from the nurse. I am seeing a new doctor and cannot get my medical records from them.I dislike writing all this, but feel people should be informed.I DO NOT recommend this particular doctor.

April 3rd, 2010

Excellent experience

February 24th, 2010

No bedside manners

I felt rushed after waited 45mins. and that was in the waiting room and then about an other 10mins. or more after they bring you in before you see the Dr.then your lucky if you see the Dr. for 10mins. I seems they care more about how many people they can get in a day I guest it's more about the money then spending a little more guality time with the thier patients which felt I would get since it was my first time there. I felt uncomfortable with her I couldn't wait to leave.I didn't feel she cared about anything I was saying she was rushing she just did what she had to so she can get the next patient in.

February 16th, 2010

i had a terrible experience when i was pregnant with my son i was 4 months pregnant and went into the hosp. with a bad fever and a kidney infection NOT 1 did Dr. Burack came to check up on me the 4 days i was inmitted she finally came once i had a misscarage and my sons feet were out of me. during th 4 hours of early labor she said to the nurses she wasnt gonna come to lets wait and see what time brings

September 11th, 2009

I was a patient of this practice for many years. Five days after the birth of my third child Ihad a near fatal stroke caused by a brain hemmorhage which could have been prevented but my complaints were either ignored or not investigated enough. I gave birth to a 10 pound baby that was yanked out of me as a result she had erbs'palsy delivered by dr. burack no ten pound baby should be delivered vaginally a c-section should have been done.

February 16th, 2017