- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Burlend, Pediatrician is Excellent. Dr. Burlend has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Burlend, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Burlend graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Burlend has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
- Mercy Hospital An Allina Facility
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burlend accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 7 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Burlend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cheryl L. Burlend practice?
Dr. Cheryl Burlend practices Pediatrics near Elk River, MN.
See Elk River Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Beryl Burlend, Dr. Cheri Burlend, Dr. Cherie Burlend, Dr. Cherry Burlend, Dr. Sheree Burlend, Dr. Sheri Burlend