A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Burns is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Burns, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Burns has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Marion Community Hospital
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Burns MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl Burns practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Burns has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheryl Burns practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Internists and Ocala Infectious Disease Doctors.