A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Buyama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Buyama is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Buyama, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buyama graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Buyama has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Reiko Buyama MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl R. Buyama practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Buyama has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Buyama practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.