A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Buyama is Excellent. Dr. Buyama has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Buyama, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Buyama graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Buyama has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buyama accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Buyama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cheryl R. Buyama practice?
Dr. Cheryl Buyama practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Cherry Buyama, Dr. Cherie Buyama, Dr. Sheree Buyama, Dr. Sherie Buyama, Dr. Cheri Buyama, Dr. Sherri Buyama