A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Callaghan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Callaghan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Callaghan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Callaghan graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Callaghan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banock Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Mary Callaghan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl M. Callaghan practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Callaghan has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheryl Callaghan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pocatello, ID.
See Pocatello Obstetricians & Gynecologists.