A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Carter is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Carter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Carter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Jersey City Medical Center
- Jersey City Med Ctr Liberty Hlth System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cheryl A. Carter practice?
Dr. Cheryl Carter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hoboken, NJ and West New York, NJ.
See Jersey City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.