A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Carter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Carter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Carter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Jersey City Medical Center
- Jersey City Med Ctr Liberty Hlth System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Ann Carter MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl A. Carter practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Carter has 5 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Carter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hoboken, NJ.
See Jersey City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.