A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Cauthen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Cauthen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Cauthen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Cauthen graduated from Howard University , Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cauthen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl G Cauthen MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl G. Cauthen practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Cauthen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Cauthen practices Ophthalmology near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Virginia Beach, VA and VA Beach, VA.
See Norfolk Ophthalmologists.