A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Cavalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Cavalli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Cavalli, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavalli graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cavalli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Cavalli DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl Cavalli practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Cavalli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Cavalli practices Family Medicine near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Primary Care Doctors.