A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Cavalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Cavalli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Cavalli, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavalli graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cavalli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- St Peters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Cavalli DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl Cavalli practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Cavalli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Cavalli practices Family Medicine near Pueblo, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Helena, MT.
See Pueblo Family Physicians.