Dr. Cheryl Cavalli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cheryl Cavalli?

Problem with scheduling by phone

Posted on March 19th, 2016

Dr Cavelli scheduler Erica placed me on hold multipe times answering the phone PLEASE HOLD without waiting for a response. Very unprofessional phone etiquette. Staff needs to be trained to get patient permission before bring placed on hold. Addressing the issue wth doctor Cavelli she was more concerned about maintaining staff employment and the inconvenience it would cause her than addressing the issue. She stated the problem was an inadequate phone system in the office but in fact the problem was the way staff was answering the phone.

Posted on August 31st, 2015

Dr. Cavalli takes the time necessary to make an accurate diagnosis. She almost always follows up after an appointment to make sure everything is going as planned. Her bedside manner is superb. I recommend her to my closest colleagues.

patient

Posted on December 5th, 2013

She did not listen to how I was feeling. If she listened to me I believe I would have not had to be admitted to hospital. She did not look at my previous diagnosis. She tried to say I was sleeping improperly and needed to hug my husband and take yoga. Sent me for unnecessary testing. Her assistant called me and said I had to go earlier then scheduled. Then I go in and she read reports from previous exam. She did not have a clue why I was there. Which I had to pay a co-payment. I have sarcoid, I was telling her my chest was hurting at night. My blood pressure was high because of the pain. I need a new Dr. who does not have to look up what sarcoid is online and not understand it.

Posted on April 16th, 2013

She was amazing!! She did an exeptional job listening to my concerns, and put my mind at ease! She was very thorough, I did not feel rushed and she has an excellent bedside manner. I would recommend Dr. Cavalli as a grade A+, very knowledgeable and classy Doc!

Posted on September 28th, 2011

I came in and she was helpful and very good with me. Asked lots of questions. You can see she cares about her Patients very much. Glad she is in my corner. Very helpful and pushes a very healthy lifestyle. Patients should listen to her.

Posted on July 18th, 2011

She did not listen to me. She came in with a very opinionated agenda and was completely closed to discussion. She made an inaccurate diagnosis based on very limited information. Her agenda was to push pharmaceuticals and tests. She was uninterested in my lifestyle, Heath practices or what I wanted. She was rude, opinionated and arrogant.

Posted on December 27th, 2016