A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Cho-Phan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Cho-Phan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho-Phan graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cho-Phan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Dyann Cho-Phan MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl D. Cho-Phan practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Cho-Phan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Cho-Phan practices Internal Medicine near Menlo Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and Palo Alto, CA.
See Menlo Park Internists.