A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Cockrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Cockrell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cockrell graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Cockrell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Henry Medical Center Inc
- Lucerne Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Wonderly Cockrell MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl W. Cockrell practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Cockrell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Cockrell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Stockbridge, GA.
See Stockbridge Obstetricians & Gynecologists.