A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Coldwater, Pediatrician is Excellent. Dr. Coldwater has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Coldwater, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Coldwater graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Coldwater has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. David`S North Austin Medical Center
- St. David`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coldwater accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Coldwater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cheryl L. Coldwater practice?
Dr. Cheryl Coldwater practices Pediatrics near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Park, TX.
See Austin Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Beryl Coldwater, Dr. Cheri Coldwater, Dr. Cherie Coldwater, Dr. Cherry Coldwater, Dr. Sheree Coldwater, Dr. Sheri Coldwater