Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Would not see me show details Would not see me
Apr 9th, 2013

I called for an appointment and was told because I have no insurance, the doctor would not see me. I paid for surgery out of pocket a few weeks ago and it was $35,000.00. This doctor should see patients without insurance because she has no idea if the person has money or not.

Nov 3rd, 2012

I have never had such an attentive Dr. before I met Dr. Colletti. This Dr. is thorough and always up to date on the newest research findings in the medical field. Great personality and bedside manner. I would highly this Dr. to family and friends.

WONDERFUL!!!!! show details WONDERFUL!!!!!
Mar 6th, 2011

BEST Doctor I have ever had. she is so sweet, listens, and is always kind and patient.

Grade A Doc! show details Grade A Doc!
by 49203Mom on Sep 29th, 2009

Dr. Colletti is one of the few doctors left that treat you as a person and not as a number or a paycheck. She has a genuine love for all her patients, she never makes you feel like you aren't important and takes the extra time to explain everything thoroughly, and in terms that the everyday person can understand with or without a medical background. I am so glad that I've found Dr. Colletti and will never leave her practice!

Sep 26th, 2006 on yahoo.com

A wonderful Doctor for young and old: My parents have gone to her for many years, she has a great bedside skills and you can realy talk to her about anything. She takes time to listen to you and is never to busy. I felt so comfortable with her I am now go

Apr 25th, 2006 on yahoo.com

The only one left who cares: Dr Colletti is a wonderful person, she loves what she does, and she wants to help you in anyway that she can. And she doesn't just give out pain medications.

Apr 19th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Love this Dr.!!: Dr. Colletti really takes the time to listen and understand what is going on. Her staff is very kind.