Would not see me show details Would not see me
Apr 9th, 2013

I called for an appointment and was told because I have no insurance, the doctor would not see me. I paid for surgery out of pocket a few weeks ago and it was $35,000.00. This doctor should see patients without insurance because she has no idea if the person has money or not.

Nov 3rd, 2012

I have never had such an attentive Dr. before I met Dr. Colletti. This Dr. is thorough and always up to date on the newest research findings in the medical field. Great personality and bedside manner. I would highly this Dr. to family and friends.

WONDERFUL!!!!! show details WONDERFUL!!!!!
Mar 6th, 2011

BEST Doctor I have ever had. she is so sweet, listens, and is always kind and patient.

Grade A Doc! show details Grade A Doc!
by 49203Mom on Sep 29th, 2009

Dr. Colletti is one of the few doctors left that treat you as a person and not as a number or a paycheck. She has a genuine love for all her patients, she never makes you feel like you aren't important and takes the extra time to explain everything thoroughly, and in terms that the everyday person can understand with or without a medical background. I am so glad that I've found Dr. Colletti and will never leave her practice!