A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Collier-Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Collier-Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Collier-Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Collier-Brown graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Collier-Brown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ketchikan General Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl A Collier-Brown MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl A. Collier-Brown practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Collier-Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheryl Collier-Brown practices Internal Medicine near Ketchikan, AK.
See Ketchikan Internists.