Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
by Ms. H on Feb 23rd, 2013

known this doctor for many years. I am moving and will miss her.

Teacher show details Teacher
Dec 6th, 2011

Office better than average. Wait could be issue for some and day last there seemed to have people 60 yrs plus and office behind due to ill work in older person but staff let those of us in waiting room know this which OK but still did not like wait. I am comfortable with staying due to what I feel is better than average quality and helpfulness. I was once re-scheduled last year but that happens.

Ms.TK show details Ms.TK
Feb 15th, 2011

Changed to this practice about 1 year ago. Several visits. Nice office location and not on real busy road like Scenic Hwy or hard to reach to type place. She did have to reschedule me once but office called and handled that nicely. She is competent and takes time. Staff good and helpful. Her husband works with her as MD but different name I learned. Have not seen him yet but if needed will.

Caring and personal show details Caring and personal
by kimp315 on Dec 29th, 2007 on kudzu.com

We moved to Georgia 10 years ago, and have been going to the Brookwood Family medical practice since then. Dr Copas is in practive with her husband Dr Dejarnette (we call him Dr D), and the both are very caring and in tune with their patientc. They listen to what you have to say, and try to find solutions. They do not ignore you, like so many other doctors I have been too. I have never felt so comfortable with two doctors in my life before.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com