Dr. Cheryl Cotter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cheryl Cotter?

April 4th, 2017

My mechanic treats my vehicle better.

My 2 year old son had tubes replaced and adenoids out. This experience was scary and traumatic because Dr. Cotter and staff were in such a rush they didn't even take the time to stop and try to soothe him. Seems they had 2 surgeries going at one time all morning . Get them in and get them out was their attitude. Did not treat him like a human being never mind a child. I am so sorry I allowed them to perform surgery. The surgery was needed because my son was very sick. I only hope they got it right. My mechanic treats my vehicle better. How is it you get a star when I say I am extremely dissatisfied?

August 10th, 2016

Very rude. In and out too quick. Terrible bedside manner.

December 27th, 2015

Patient from infant- 18 years old

I have seen Dr. Cotter since I was a baby. I am now 18. I had many problems with my ears and sinuses including 5 sets of tubes, sinus surgery, getting my adenoids removed and at least 40 eat infections. She really cared about me getting better and did everything she could to get me there!! I recently saw her after not seeing her in a few years and she welcomed me with open arms. She genuinely cared about my life and did everything she could to make sure i was healthy. I am so happy I spent almost 18 years with her as my doctor!

September 18th, 2015

Mother

I've visited many doctors throughout the years and Dr. Cotter is by far the worst doctor I have ever experienced. As soon as she walked into the room she freaked out that my daughter was eating and covered her food with a tissue so she wouldn't eat it. Who does that? She was rough and had no patience checking my daughter's ears. In the whole 3 minutes (not exaggerating) she spent with us, she would barely let me finish a sentence before she was onto the next question. I'm not the type to complain and I've never written a bad review on any person or company but when it comes to my daughter and other children, everyone deserves to know what kind of person she is.

February 4th, 2014

Rn

Brought my son to to see her, she rushes thru the exam then recommend the surgery, her eyes glues to the laptop, very cocky, didn't act like she cares. I wouldn't trust her with my dog. We switched to Dr Gottchalk. He was so great from the start to the end. My son had surgery with great outcome. Thank you Dr Gottchalk ( he is in the same group as Cotter)

August 17th, 2011

mother

cotter put tubes in my dauhters ears and weve had nothing but problems with her left ear!!! infection infection infection!! then we just went to her pediatrician yesterday and she said that her left tonsil is growing back!!!!! she said its cause it was not fully removed!!! everything else is fine but she rushes through her surgeries and this is the crappy outcome my child suffers!!!! fyi!!!

August 19th, 2016