3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 10th, 2016

Very rude. In and out too quick. Terrible bedside manner.

Patient from infant- 18 years old show details Patient from infant- 18 years old
Dec 27th, 2015

I have seen Dr. Cotter since I was a baby. I am now 18. I had many problems with my ears and sinuses including 5 sets of tubes, sinus surgery, getting my adenoids removed and at least 40 eat infections. She really cared about me getting better and did everything she could to get me there!! I recently saw her after not seeing her in a few years and she welcomed me with open arms. She genuinely cared about my life and did everything she could to make sure i was healthy. I am so happy I spent almost 18 years with her as my doctor!

Mother show details Mother
Sep 18th, 2015

I've visited many doctors throughout the years and Dr. Cotter is by far the worst doctor I have ever experienced. As soon as she walked into the room she freaked out that my daughter was eating and covered her food with a tissue so she wouldn't eat it. Who does that? She was rough and had no patience checking my daughter's ears. In the whole 3 minutes (not exaggerating) she spent with us, she would barely let me finish a sentence before she was onto the next question. I'm not the type to complain and I've never written a bad review on any person or company but when it comes to my daughter and other children, everyone deserves to know what kind of person she is.

Rn show details Rn
Feb 4th, 2014

Brought my son to to see her, she rushes thru the exam then recommend the surgery, her eyes glues to the laptop, very cocky, didn't act like she cares. I wouldn't trust her with my dog. We switched to Dr Gottchalk. He was so great from the start to the end. My son had surgery with great outcome. Thank you Dr Gottchalk ( he is in the same group as Cotter)

mother show details mother
Aug 17th, 2011

cotter put tubes in my dauhters ears and weve had nothing but problems with her left ear!!! infection infection infection!! then we just went to her pediatrician yesterday and she said that her left tonsil is growing back!!!!! she said its cause it was not fully removed!!! everything else is fine but she rushes through her surgeries and this is the crappy outcome my child suffers!!!! fyi!!!