A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Divito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Divito is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Divito
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Divito Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Divito, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Divito graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Divito has 11 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Health Alliance Hospital-Leomenster Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl T Divito DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl T. Divito practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Divito has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheryl Divito practices Family Medicine near Fitchburg, MA.
See Fitchburg Family Physicians.