Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cheryl Dixon
Dr. Cheryl Dixon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville Beach, FL, with other offices in Jacksonville, FL and Jacksonville, FL (and 1 other location). She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Dixon is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center Beaches, Atlantic Surgery Center and Ponte Vedra Plastic Surgery Center-Ponte Vedra. She speaks English.
Dr. Cheryl Dixon has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Cheryl Dixon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville Beach, FL.
Dr. John Woeste Jr
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Jacksonville Beach, FL 0.06 mi28
Dr. Joanne Ramjohn
Jacksonville Beach, FL 0.13 mi14
Dr. Jay Homburger
Jacksonville Beach, FL 0.13 mi10