A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Dixon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Dixon, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dixon graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dixon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ponte Vedra Plastic Surgery Center-Ponte Vedra
- Ponte Vedra DermatologyAesthetic Surgery-Pont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Lynn Dixon MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl L. Dixon practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Dixon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Dixon practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Jacksonville Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Beach Anesthesiologists.