Dr. Cheryl Donovan-Hunt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cheryl Donovan-Hunt?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Cheryl Donovan-Hunt?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 23rd, 2013

Great!

Dr. Donovan-Hunt is a great Doctor! She has been our children's Doctor since 2007 when our 1st child was born and we love her. She takes the time to answer any questions, even if it is a late night one. We are thankful to have her as our pediatrician.

January 24th, 2013

My three kids have been seeing Dr. Donavon-Hunt for almost 9 years. She is great. She is great with kids, she is a mom who can understand mom concerns. She has never mis-diagnosised or missed a medical concern with any of my kids (and all three had penicillin allergies and two have had broken arms). She is great and I recommend her to everyone!

June 9th, 2012

I love this practice and never have had any issues, competent, caring and always patient with my kids

April 20th, 2012

Make sure you are knowledgeable enough about medicine to catch the mistakes this doctor makes. Good person and probable fine if you do not have any medical issues, but lack of attention to detail and inability to properly diagnose problems is a major concern.

November 30th, 2009

Fabulous person to treat children

Dr. Donovan-Hunt is very knowledgeable. She not only talking to you as a doctor, she also talk as a mom and a friend. We've been with her for about 9years and she is always ready to take your call know matter how stupid your question is :)

October 22nd, 2009

Great MD

I'm hard to please plus I'm a RN... She is a great MD, caring and intelligent. My boys love her.

April 11th, 2008

Wonderful!!!!

I'm sorry, but the previous reviewer is nuts. Dr. Donovan-Hunt has been my children's pediatrician since my daughter was born 5 years ago and we've loved her this entire time! She is amazingly caring and has a wonderful bedside manner. She has never misdiagnosed my kids! She is laid back, this is not to be confused with her being negligent. She just takes a more casual approach to things. She is wonderful, as are ALL the doctor's in this practice!

January 6th, 2008

The worst doctor

can't diagnose simple sinus infection, can't detect allergies, hates men, against father's rights. We have only had problems with this doctor and her staff. I strongly encourage you not to see this doctor. I believe she is extremely incompetent and very insensitive to her patients needs

June 17th, 2016