Overall Review

November 6th, 2013
Amazing
I love this office everyone is so kind and caring. Dr.D is a very nice and caring person I love her. She is so nice and easy to talk to she always comes in says how cute or beautiful you are or handsome. Couldn't ask for a better person!

June 19th, 2012
Horrible
I can't describe how horrible this place is. I'm 19 now and when I was younger my mom wanted to switch to a new doctor but i defended her. Now I really regret this. I went in 4 times for tb tests and a physical. EVERY time, they filled it out incorrectly and when i asked a simple question about why i had to pay twice for the same test the PA said, with an attitude "Our services aren't free" after not answering me the first time I asked. Then when I turned in these form for the tb test and the physical, I found out that something had been filled out incorrectly every time I had gone in. Every. Single. Time. They couldn't even read two simple sentences of whether i could lift 50 lbs or whether my vaccinations were up to date and simply put no for either even though I was obviously fine. Not to mention that there were lines left to fill out information and they just completely ignored them. The lines exist for a reason. If I'm paying for their fancy services you would at least expect them to be quality. I went in to get the form filled out again, hopefully correctly, and they couldn't even see what was wrong with them so I had to point it out. I turn in those form hoping to be done with the whole thing and the lady that the forms go to calls me again and tells me that they didn't even do the tb test correctly! I call them to inform them of this and they tell me that it's my fault that i didn't look at the form and schedule accordingly! I'm sorry? the form that i gave to you a *month* ago and hadn't seen since? that form? I was supposed to memorize it because you can't do your job and schedule an appointment for the second test within the time frame that you should practically have memorized since tb tests are so common? Why am I paying for your services if you won't even perform them correctly. Not to mention that they refused to give it to me for free even though it was their mistake for waiting too long and they insist that I have to pay because the insurance will charge me. Well who charges the insurance? They do! I'm sorry, but I'm *very* upset at them and I would not recommend them to anyone, not even my dog.

March 22nd, 2010
You wont get to see Dr. duffy -only her assistance.Dr's in training...

September 11th, 2009
Personable and Caring
I find Dr. Duffy and her Associates easy to talk with. They listen to all of my concerns and take the time to explain things. We have a handicapped child and Dr. Duffy and her Associates and Staff are wonderful with him! It's so hard to find a doctor that doesn't talk "down" to you or above your head. We have had no problem with Dr. Duffy providing information, services or referrals as needed for either one of our children. She understands!!