Overall Review

March 15th, 2016
excellent physician
dr. emmons is a very knowledgeable internist and nephrologist. my mother and i have seen her as a primary care physician for years. she is personable and most caring, not to mention she has maximum knowledge in her fields of practice.

March 8th, 2016
Be Aware of this Dr.
Very Short staffed in my opinion I was not precertified and the day before my MRI's, I was told I would have to reschedule due to them not having time to call in my precertification. (They had had over two weeks prior to do this). My insurance representative even called them the day before and he was told there was only one nurse working and they were too busy to give him the code numbers. I was told by other Dr's I was misdiagnosed on more than one occasion. The call back from the Dr. took days. When I called needing a referral, it took 2 weeks to be called. When I expressed my concerned to the nurse about the precertification being unacceptable and another Dr. telling me to go back to her and ask her to reread my MRI written results, I said I would put my concerns in writing to the Dr. The next thing I knew, the Dr. sent me a letter saying she would no longer see me as a patient. I ask for my records in writing and simply dropped it off with the receptionist but was ask to wait, as Dr. Emmons wanted to talk to me. When I was told she was in a room with a patient, I said that the patient was her priority and I could come back another time. I was ask to wait and still ask the Dr. what she preferred to do in regard to seeing me. I waited. When the Dr. did call me in, she VERY rudely told me I was "BARGING into her office" and making complaints about how she and her staff were doing their job. I reminded her that it was SHE that ask to see me!!! She said I did not ask for my records in writing even though she was holding it in her hand. When I brought that to her attention she told me that she was talking and if I was not quiet she would call the authorities. She tried to intimidate me but I am a working professional and I remained composed and professional through it all. I am 56 years old and have noticed I am the youngest patient I have ever see in her office, I worry that the older or elderly will be taken advantage of by this very unprofessional unethical Dr.

September 22nd, 2014
only positive experiences
Dr Emmons has treated me, in her office, for everything from a cold to walk in motorcycle injuries (yes came straight from motorcycle accident to office was treated for 3rd degree burn to leg, with her advice hardly have a scar) the most caring Doctor I have ever had and at 63 I have had a few.

February 13th, 2013
continues to be an excellent Doctor and Person
I have been using Dr Emmons as my Doctor for over 6 years, she is an extremely caring and professional Doctor and friend. No white Coat Syndrone here for your blood pressure tests, entire staff makes you feel you are their one and only concern. From the Office Manager Rhonda to Dr Emmons her self they are in a league of their own. 10 thumbs up

February 22nd, 2011
I hae found Dr Emmons to be the most caring and professional Doctor I have ever had, she and her staff are excellent in letting you know results on labs and tests, would recommend Dr Emmons to anyone looking for a Doctor that will spend time to talk to you and not run your thru like "Cattle Call"