A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Ewing is Good. Dr. Ewing has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Ewing, MD is board certified in Surgery.
She has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Breast Cancer, Breast Cancer, and Mastectomy.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewing graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ewing has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Centers
- Marin General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ewing accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Ewing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cheryl A. Ewing practice?
Dr. Cheryl Ewing practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenbrae, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Beryl Ewing, Dr. Cheri Ewing, Dr. Cherie Ewing, Dr. Cherry Ewing, Dr. Sheree Ewing, Dr. Sheri Ewing