A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Ewing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Ewing is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ewing
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ewing Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Ewing, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewing graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ewing has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Marin General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Ann Ewing MD is a female Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl A. Ewing practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Ewing has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Ewing practices Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.