A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Ewing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Ewing is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ewing
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ewing Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Ewing, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewing graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ewing has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Marin General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Ann Ewing MD is a female Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl A. Ewing practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Ewing has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Ewing practices Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.