A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Faber, Vascular Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Faber, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dystonic Disorders
- Hemifacial Spasm
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Faber has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Ann Faber MD is a female Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl A. Faber practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Faber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Faber practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Neurologists.