A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Fialkoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Fialkoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Fialkoff, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Fialkoff graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fialkoff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fialkoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cheryl N. Fialkoff practice?
Dr. Cheryl Fialkoff practices Dermatology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, NJ and Liberty Corner, NJ.
See Morristown Dermatologists.