Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Terrible Doctor! show details Terrible Doctor!
Jul 29th, 2015

This was my first visit with Affiliated Dermatology, and my last. The staff was nice, as was the nurse. Dr. Cheryl Fialkoff was not the least bit friendly, professional, polite, courteous or accommodating, nor would I refer anyone to her. She acted as though I was bothering or troubling her, and she even commented that if we're not a good fit/match for one another (as doctor/patient), then we're not a good fit/match! She hardly spent 3-4 minutes with me. In short and in closing, she is a pretentious, arrogant, obnoxious, narcissistic SNOB, who clearly let her success go right to her head! If you're looking for a caring and compassionate Dermatologist, do not go to her.

arrogant and useless show details arrogant and useless
Jan 29th, 2014

I would not choose this doctor again or recommend her to a friend, as I left my appt. feeling as if she didn't hear a word I said to her, and didn't care what I was concerned about. I got treated badly and left there without any real diagnosis. Plus, I waited a very long time to get an appt. with her. It is not because she is so wonderful a doctor. It is because she spreads her time too thin between 3 different offices. I don't see how any patient could like her as their doctor. Or how she keeps patients.

Not so impressive show details Not so impressive
Jan 13th, 2011

She maybe rated best in NJ by her peers but her bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired. She was abrupt to the point of being rude when I voiced my concerns over my issue. I'll never go to her again and will certainly NOT recommend anyone I know to her.

The receptionist is rude show details The receptionist is rude
Sep 20th, 2010

I called to make an apointment.I was on hold for 5 minutes.When Ann Mari finally took the call she was rude and no listening to any of my concerns.We ended after 10 minutes with no apointment and her telling me if The doctor wants to see me,she will call me back, Even if she was to take me ,the doctor was booked for 2 months.When I asked when I can expect a call back her reply was "I just take apointments honey,I cant answer that questin" Who needs that attitude!

Best in the area... show details Best in the area...
Jan 30th, 2008

Because she is the best, it is difficult to get an appointment without a long wait.