Dermatologists
182 South St
Ste 1
Morristown, NJ 07960
973-267-0300
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  arrogant and useless  |  show details
Jan 29th, 2014

I would not choose this doctor again or recommend her to a friend, as I left my appt. feeling as if she didn't hear a word I said to her, and didn't care what I was concerned about. I got treated badly and left there without any real diagnosis. Plus, I waited a very long time to get an appt. with her. It is not because she is so wonderful a doctor. It is because she spreads her time too thin between 3 different offices. I don't see how any patient could like her as their doctor. Or how she keeps patients.

|  Not so impressive  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2011

She maybe rated best in NJ by her peers but her bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired. She was abrupt to the point of being rude when I voiced my concerns over my issue. I'll never go to her again and will certainly NOT recommend anyone I know to her.

|  The receptionist is rude  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2010

I called to make an apointment.I was on hold for 5 minutes.When Ann Mari finally took the call she was rude and no listening to any of my concerns.We ended after 10 minutes with no apointment and her telling me if The doctor wants to see me,she will call me back, Even if she was to take me ,the doctor was booked for 2 months.When I asked when I can expect a call back her reply was "I just take apointments honey,I cant answer that questin" Who needs that attitude!

|  Best in the area...  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2008

Because she is the best, it is difficult to get an appointment without a long wait.