A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Fitzmartin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzmartin graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzmartin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Miami Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fitzmartin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Fitzmartin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cheryl A. Fitzmartin practice?
Dr. Cheryl Fitzmartin practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Kettering, OH.
See Dayton Family Physicians and Dayton Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Beryl Fitzmartin, Dr. Cheri Fitzmartin, Dr. Cherie Fitzmartin, Dr. Cherry Fitzmartin, Dr. Sheree Fitzmartin, Dr. Sheri Fitzmartin