A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Franklin is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Franklin, FACOG, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Genital Warts
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Pain
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Franklin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Franklin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cheryl G. Franklin practice?
Dr. Cheryl Franklin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.