Dr. Cheryl Gannon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cheryl Gannon?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Cheryl Gannon?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

October 13th, 2015

went in with my daughter for a physical and she needed to take a a blood sample and my daughter was scared and then the doctor started talking about diseases and cancers which was emphasized over and over again and she made my daughter cry... not a professional person and not very human I would say of this doctor. ..Please see someone else....she scared me and I am an adult.

September 15th, 2014

I visited Dr. Gannon with my 11-year-old daughter several years ago and can only agree with the other respondents. She not only has abysmally poor social and communication skills, she misdiagnosed my daughter's condition as asthma, even gave her an inhaler, etc. Subsequently, other physicians confirmed that my child was in fact having panic attacks and did not have asthma. (I did not trust Dr. Gannon and decided to consult others.) This doctor might be OK as a researcher, but as a clinician she's a disaster. Other physicians at Edgewood (Gendelman) are quite good.

November 19th, 2013

dr gannon is awful

mean, mean, mean. does not like children and should not be working with kids. she must be a very unhappy person to be so rude and awful to kids and their parents.

September 14th, 2013

We normally see another doctor in the practice. We are new to this practice. Dr. Gannon came in, did not introduce herself and was very abrasive lecturing instead of listening. Her demeanor is extremely harsh and judgmental. My teen was almost in tears and she does not normally get emotional. While she may, or may not, be a brilliant doctor...in my experience her people skills were severely lacking! I will not see her again!

August 12th, 2013

Insensitive and Condescending

Dr. Gannon has no bedside manner and is condescending to parents and their children. Abrupt and impatient, she terrified my child during a standard physical. She lectures instead of listens, and uses a tone of judgement instead of gentleness. I hope Edgewood realizes their patients leaving the practice has a lot to do with this physician.

June 3rd, 2013

extremely unpleasant and rude doctor

This doctor is beyond rude and unpleasant. This doctor is hostile and aggressive and Dr. Gannon is an insult to the medical community.

October 9th, 2014