Family Physicians
2345 Philadelphia Dr
Suite 201
Dayton, OH 45406
937-734-4141
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Money Doctor  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Gills for 3-4 years. Her office staff are very slow and the nurse is also slow. The wait is always 45 minutes or longer and that's just to get back into a room. Once you are in a room you can wait from 20 to 45 more minutes. Prepare to spend half the day at the office. All patients are seen here. They do not conduct any tests here they will refer you out. It is very hard to speak to a nurse or office staff person. Prepare to have a callback in 1-2 days never the same day no matter the emergence. Dr. Gill is very educated but does not listen to the patient. Once she sees me in the office she spends 20 minutes with me and schedules a follow up. No I think not. I am currently looking for a new doctor. Billing is not on site. It is thru an offsite company who does get back to you in a timely manner.

|  show details
by Happy with Dr. Gill on Jan 18th, 2013

Dr. Gill is attentive, thorough and always accommodating. Since starting to see her over a year ago, I can say that my overall health has improved. I'm very pleased with Dr. Gill as a family practice doctor.

|  Excellent caring physician  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2012

My experience have been excellent seeing that I am a healrthcare professional I know what to look for in a physician and am very pickey. Dr Gill has gone above and beyond the call of duty in taking care of me and my family.I am in health care for 30t years and know we can't please everyone. I have dealt with very difficult patients and there families and when they don't get what they want then you are placed on ther hit list.Dr Gill has served the Dayton Community for several years and is well respected for her excellent care.

|  Wonderful at Diagnosing Problems  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2012

Dr. Gill is a physician that cares not only about the physical health but also your spiritual well being. As a whole my experiences with time spent at a visit, diagnosing has been wonderful. The areas of improvement are getting tests schedule in a expedient time, and the wait time in the office. My family has been seeing Dr. Gill for the past 11 years. At one point we left due to the time it took for getting scheduled for testing. However, that move was not very fruitful for the next doctor scheduled us for tests quickly , but mixed up records and results took up to a month. We decided its better to have patience with tests, for Dr. Gill does a wonderful job at diagnosing problems, and cautious with prescribing unneeded medications.

|  ***WARNING***SHE MIGHT JUST KILL YOU !!!!!!!  |  show details
by Thank GOD im still alive ! on Dec 27th, 2009

I have been going to hyatt family care in tipp city ohio since I was a child and I am now 23 so they have all of my medical records. Ms gill (I refuse to call her a doctor) wouldnt listen to what I had to say about my condition which was brochitis and severe cough, she wouldnt prescribe my usual inhaler or and cough medicine, but she did prescribe some pennicillin for me. which would be ok I guess IF I WANTED TO DIE !!! I am and have always been HIGHLY ALERGIC TO PENNICILLIN !!! This fact is in almost every page of my medical record if Ms Gill had BOTHERED TO READ IT !!! If not for my friendly and thank god knowledgable pharmacist catching the mistake I would have taken the medicine and been DEAD WITHIN A FEW MINUTES !!!*************WARNING*********************Ms gill is a blundering IDIOT and will end up killing someone !

|  True and sincere physician  |  show details
by Starr on May 13th, 2009

I have been a patient with Dr. Gill for almost 10 years and I can honestly say that I have never experienced a doctor who truly cares for the personal as well as the medicinal health of her patients. She is definitely a doctor you would be comfortable treating your entire family.