Dr. Cheryl Gill Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 14th, 2016

Best doctor I've been too!!!! Great personality & energy

July 21st, 2015

Dr.Gill is not only an excellent physician .but she is also a counselor,a minister, and a wonderful friend . I love the fact that she keeps everthing between you and her , I love the fact that I can talk to her about anything , Thats how your relationship with your Doctor should be. She cares about her patients. their well being ,and their health.

March 25th, 2015

Didn't apologize for being over an hour late. When finished rush my daughter and I out an got someone else did not give me lab sheet I was suppose to get to get daughter lab work done...No phone call

June 19th, 2013

Money Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Gills for 3-4 years. Her office staff are very slow and the nurse is also slow. The wait is always 45 minutes or longer and that's just to get back into a room. Once you are in a room you can wait from 20 to 45 more minutes. Prepare to spend half the day at the office. All patients are seen here. They do not conduct any tests here they will refer you out. It is very hard to speak to a nurse or office staff person. Prepare to have a callback in 1-2 days never the same day no matter the emergence. Dr. Gill is very educated but does not listen to the patient. Once she sees me in the office she spends 20 minutes with me and schedules a follow up. No I think not. I am currently looking for a new doctor. Billing is not on site. It is thru an offsite company who does get back to you in a timely manner.

January 18th, 2013

Dr. Gill is attentive, thorough and always accommodating. Since starting to see her over a year ago, I can say that my overall health has improved. I'm very pleased with Dr. Gill as a family practice doctor.

April 22nd, 2012

Excellent caring physician

My experience have been excellent seeing that I am a healrthcare professional I know what to look for in a physician and am very pickey. Dr Gill has gone above and beyond the call of duty in taking care of me and my family.I am in health care for 30t years and know we can't please everyone. I have dealt with very difficult patients and there families and when they don't get what they want then you are placed on ther hit list.Dr Gill has served the Dayton Community for several years and is well respected for her excellent care.

April 5th, 2012

Wonderful at Diagnosing Problems

Dr. Gill is a physician that cares not only about the physical health but also your spiritual well being. As a whole my experiences with time spent at a visit, diagnosing has been wonderful. The areas of improvement are getting tests schedule in a expedient time, and the wait time in the office. My family has been seeing Dr. Gill for the past 11 years. At one point we left due to the time it took for getting scheduled for testing. However, that move was not very fruitful for the next doctor scheduled us for tests quickly , but mixed up records and results took up to a month. We decided its better to have patience with tests, for Dr. Gill does a wonderful job at diagnosing problems, and cautious with prescribing unneeded medications.

May 13th, 2009

True and sincere physician

I have been a patient with Dr. Gill for almost 10 years and I can honestly say that I have never experienced a doctor who truly cares for the personal as well as the medicinal health of her patients. She is definitely a doctor you would be comfortable treating your entire family.

February 22nd, 2016