A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Gooden, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gooden graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gooden has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gooden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Gooden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cheryl K. Gooden practice?
Dr. Cheryl Gooden practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Beryl Gooden, Dr. Cheri Gooden, Dr. Cherie Gooden, Dr. Cherry Gooden, Dr. Sheree Gooden, Dr. Sheri Gooden