A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Graves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graves
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Graves Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Graves, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Graves graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Graves has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Kay Graves MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl K. Graves practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Graves has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheryl Graves practices Family Medicine near Simi Valley, CA.
See Simi Valley Primary Care Doctors.