A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Green, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Green has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
- Family & Community Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Elizabeth Green MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl E. Green practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheryl Green practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Internists and Santa Rosa Pediatricians.