Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Hoffman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Hoffman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Catheter Ablation
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Limb Salvage
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Nerve Block
- Pleural Effusion
- Spinal Fractures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hoffman has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Heidi Hoffman MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl H. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Hoffman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Hoffman practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Manhattan Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Manhattan Beach Radiologists.