A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Hoffman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Hoffman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Catheter Ablation
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Limb Salvage
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Nerve Block
- Pleural Effusion
- Spinal Fractures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hoffman has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Heidi Hoffman MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl H. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Hoffman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Hoffman practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Manhattan Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Manhattan Beach Radiologists.