A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Hoffman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Hoffman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Catheter Ablation
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Limb Salvage
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Nerve Block
- Pleural Effusion
- Spinal Fractures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hoffman has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Heidi Hoffman MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl H. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Hoffman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Hoffman practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Santa Monica Radiologists.