A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Haas, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minimally invasive breast surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Haas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Montgomery Regional Hospital
- LewisGale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Barbara Haas MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl B. Haas practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Haas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Haas practices Emergency Medicine near Salem, VA.
See Salem Emergency Physicians.