Dr. Cheryl Hack Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cheryl Hack?

Autism/ADHD and overall help as a parent

Posted on August 30th, 2013

I can't begin to say how great Dr. Hack has been for me. I started with my oldest son who has very high functioning Autism. During the course of my 5 years with her she has also helped me identify my younger son as he started to display ADHD symptoms. She is not a doctor that rushes to put your child on meds but when she does she helps you make the best choice based on your childs needs. She has given us an abundance of resources and I feel like she is a part of my family forever. I drive from Ann Arbor to see her because she tells it like it is and you have to be ok with that. Sometimes its not pretty but it is what it is. We love her and are very blessed to have her on our team.

Posted on March 21st, 2011

Dr Hack is extremely knowledgeable in her field of expertise. She has helped my daughter immensely and I can't thank her enough for the time and care she has spent making sure my daughter was well cared for. She always returns phone calls promptly and has spent whatever time is needed to listen to my concerns and act on them.

Posted on January 12th, 2015