Dr. Cheryl Elizabeth Hanna MD is female, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Hanna, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
She has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Diabetes, Growth Disorders, and Hypopituitarism.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health Science University
- OHSU Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hanna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cheryl E. Hanna practice?
Dr. Cheryl Hanna practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, OR and Klamath Falls, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians and Portland Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Beryl Hanna, Dr. Cheri Hanna, Dr. Cherie Hanna, Dr. Cherry Hanna, Dr. Sheree Hanna, Dr. Sheri Hanna