A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Hanna, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Hanna has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health Science University
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hanna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan