A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Hanna, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Hanna has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Elizabeth Hanna MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl E. Hanna practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Hanna has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Hanna practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, OR and Klamath Falls, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians and Portland Endocrinologists.