A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Harter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Harter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harter graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Ann Harter MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl A. Harter practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Harter has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheryl Harter practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Physiatrists.