A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Harter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Harter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harter
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Harter Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harter graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Ann Harter MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl A. Harter practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Harter has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheryl Harter practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Physiatrists.