A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Hausman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Hausman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Behavioral pediatrics, general pediatrics, chronically ill children.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hausman graduated from New York University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hausman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hausman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance