A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Hausman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Hausman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Hausman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Behavioral pediatrics
Education & Awards
Dr. Hausman graduated from New York University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hausman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Lynn Hausman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl L. Hausman practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Hausman has 9 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Hausman practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.