A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Hennigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Hennigan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Hennigan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hennigan graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Hennigan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- Fayetteville City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Warren Hennigan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl W. Hennigan practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Hennigan has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheryl Hennigan practices Family Medicine near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Primary Care Doctors.