Dr. Cheryl Herrmann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cheryl Herrmann?

April 6th, 2012

Not Surprised

I briefly had her as a primary, my wife still does and she's looking to get out. I was fired as a patient before I could quit, not so much over her being a "cold fish" as others have noted. But because the staff, especially the office manager over there seems to be running the show. That nurse of hers is like a drill sergeant, putting you through the battery of perfunctories before dropping you in the examining room to wait. Although, Unity has - on the whole - a very disappointing field of PCPs to begin with. I'm not surprised by these comments overall.

March 23rd, 2012

Disappointed in Unity Health

Annual physical was 15 minutes from the time I entered the exam room till I was back on the road. She looked in the ears and mouth, listened to my chest and back, and hit my reflexes.

March 20th, 2012

Health Orofessional Retired

Very unfriendly, has to struggle to smile. No bedside manner. Difficult to get appointment with, because part-time.Doesn't give you follow-up. Nurse nor staff examined, never gave follow-up visit for infection in leg. Never read doppler ordered the week before by a NP.Had to call office today because I was only given 1 week's worth of antibiotic.Worse M.D. I ever had.

March 5th, 2012

Dr.Herrmann is my primary dr yet of all my visits I have met her once and if i had not seen her name on the coat i wouldnt have known it was her.I didn't care for her expertise and how my care was handled.I also saw a nurse practioner who was horrible to me.Dr.Baxter is wonderful!!!Shes who I see when I go there now and shes wonderful but as i was sitting in my room i could hear them(nurses and who ever)talking to patient on phone and when they got off they were all talking so much horrible things about the patient>very unprofessional.Though i like Dr. baxter im switching my care too bad shes in that office she dont belong there!

April 20th, 2011

Don't even think about it!

If you don't mind someone who treats you like a number, someone who will judge you and get personal with you over professionalism, then by all means, you have yourself a doctor!Im disgusted, disappointed and over all hurt by my experience with this person. In my personal opinion, this lady is in the wrong field and should be stripped of her license or perhaps be able to work with animals instead. Then again, I love animals, so maybe not.Obviously, I have had a very bad experience with this person and I would not recommend this person even if I had an enemy-which I don't, but if I did, I still would not recommend them. Saying this, I 'hear' that her husband is much the opposite. Perhaps those of you who are looking may look into him instead. This is my personal opinion and they are based on my actual experience with this person. I do not wish bad or no harm on anyone. I just wish every one felt the way I did.

May 11th, 2010

I feel that Dr Herrmann is clinically adequate. I also feel tht she has a lukewarm personality. She's been my primary care doctor for a few years now and I have a better relationship with my orthopedist. I am a nurse and feel that while it is nice that she respects my opinion I wish she would make me feel tht she is making her dedisons based on her own knowledge and not on whta I think is going on. I also did not appreciqte her rolling her eyes when I asked for information on fibromylagia. I need a new primary care docotr.

October 22nd, 2016