A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Hickethier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Hickethier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hickethier graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hickethier has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Adventist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl B Hickethier MD and MPH is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl B. Hickethier practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Hickethier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Hickethier practices Public Health near Clackamas, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Clackamas Preventive Medicine Specialists.