The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cheryl Hillery
Dr. Cheryl Hillery, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA, with other offices in Milwaukee, WI and Milwaukee, WI (and 1 other location). She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hillery is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC, Sickle Cell and Children's Hospital of WI - Kenosha. She speaks English.
Dr. Cheryl Hillery has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Cheryl Hillery is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Daniel Kietz
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi26
Dr. Jeffrey Rudolph
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi23
Dr. Ajit Ahluwalia
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi12