A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Hlavac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Hlavac is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hlavac
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hlavac Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Hlavac, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hlavac graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hlavac has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl A Hlavac MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl A. Hlavac practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Hlavac has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheryl Hlavac practices Family Medicine near Kennett Square, PA.
See Kennett Square Family Physicians.