A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Hlavac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Hlavac is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hlavac
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Hlavac Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Hlavac, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hlavac graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hlavac has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl A Hlavac MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl A. Hlavac practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Hlavac has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheryl Hlavac practices Family Medicine near Kennett Square, PA.
See Kennett Square Primary Care Doctors.