A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Hlavac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Hlavac is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Hlavac, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hlavac graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hlavac has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hlavac accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 26 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cheryl A. Hlavac practice?
Dr. Cheryl Hlavac practices Family Medicine near Kennett Square, PA.
See Kennett Square Family Physicians.