A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Hollingsworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Hollingsworth is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hollingsworth
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hollingsworth Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Hollingsworth, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollingsworth graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Ann Hollingsworth MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl A. Hollingsworth practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Hollingsworth has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheryl Hollingsworth practices Psychiatry near Midland, TX.
See Midland Psychiatrists.